Press Release: Friend-to-Friend Sharing Rewards
The new Friend-to-Friend sharing program extends our gratitude from a “thank you” to a reward! Now, when you refer a friend to TheFamilySchoolOnline.org using your personal referral link, you will both receive a Friend-to-Friend sharing credit. You, as the referrer, will receive a $5 monthly credit for as long as your friend is a paying member, and your friend will receive an instant $30 credit, which will effectively eliminate the set-up fee. When your monthly balance reaches $0, you have met your maximum sharing credit.
Your efforts to share are now being credited and tracked in the new Friend-to-Friend Sharing Center within your personal profile on TheFamilySchoolOnline.org (see video demo). So have a look! Grab your personal referral link. Share on Facebook, email to a friend, or write on one of our new pass along cards (front, back). When you have a friend who starts a free trial or begins a paying membership you will see your credit in your profile, and most importantly, on your monthly invoice!
Thank you, again, for sharing this very unique homeschool resources with your friends and family, and enjoy your Friend-to-Friend sharing rewards!
Complete Terms and Conditions:
- In the following Terms and Conditions “Friend” or “Friend’s” is defined as a person who uses your personal referral link to activate a paying membership to TheFamilySchoolOnline.org.
- Your monthly membership to TheFamilySchoolOnline.org will be credited $5 per month for each friend who uses your personal invite link to join TheFamilySchoolOnline.org. Additionally, your friend will receive a one-time instant credit of $30, which will be posted on their first month’s invoice.
- After a friend starts a paying membership, your referral credit will be applied automatically starting on your next monthly invoice following the date in which your friend begins their membership.
- Your monthly referral credit(s) continues only while your account is active. When you close your account, even temporarily, your monthly referral credit(s) will reset to $0 upon renewal.
- Your referral credit continues only while your friend’s account is active. When your friend closes their account, even temporarily, your monthly referral credit for the respective friend will stop. Referral credits are not reinstated upon renewal.
- A new member may only receive one referral credit.
- An existing member may only receive the $5/mo referral credit during the respective new member’s initial term. Once a new member closes their account, the referral credit will also end, and will not be reinstated upon renewal if and when renewed.
- Groups who are members of the “Co-op Discount Plan” will not receive sharing credits for referring members to their co-op. Sharing credits are received only when a new member joins any single-family or single-student membership.
- If your friend fails to use your personal invite link to join, you or your friend may contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a manual credit only if the request is made during the friend’s free-trial membership period or if the new member identified you during the new member check-out process when asked “Who referred you?”
- You will receive an automated email each time a friend uses your referral code to start a free trial and when a friend’s free trial moves to a paying membership.
- Sharing credits apply for friends who use your personal referral link to join starting August 23, 2016, only. Retroactive credits for friends who joined prior to this date do not apply.
- You agree to promote your referral link in accordance with the use policies, rules, guidelines, regulations, and laws of the on- and off-line venues and platforms where you choose to promote TheFamilySchoolOnline.org. Violations may result in termination of your credits, participation in the Friend-to-Friend sharing program, or your account on TheFamilySchoolOnline.org.
- Latter-day Learning reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Friend-to-Friend sharing program at any time for any reason.