Cool Drink – Limeberry Crush
This recipe for a refreshing lime drink combines tart lime and sweet strawberries to create a delicious cool treat.
Whip up this simple dairy-free smoothie for a refreshing summer drink. Fruit and crushed iced make this thirst-quenching treat satisfying on any warm day.
- 2 pints of hulled strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed ice
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- In a blender, combine strawberries, crushed ice, confectioners’ sugar, and lime juice.
- Blend the mixture until smooth, then serve immediately. Makes 4 cups.
(h/t Family Fun)